Quick video of a trade set-up I like the look of. A 2.5-1 Risk to Reward in a trending market. Pick your position.
Everyone when they first start trading think candlestick patterns are the best. Such easy patterns to look for with a 90% success rate. Sounds great right? Of course, you know by now that’s all BS. I love candlesticks. I hate candlesticks.
I just wanted to do a very quick post today talking about what you should expect from us over the next 12 months. We’ve had an extremely successful last 6 months of trading and our community here at Elite Forex Trading is growing rapidly too. As a result I wanted to give back to everyone […]
Today I’m going to talk about the top 3 reasons why I see so many people lose money with trading. This actually can be used for anything in life, relationships, business, sports, investing, the keys to success are generally the same. I’ve narrowed it down to 3 and these are the reasons MOST people lose […]
How Much Should You Risk Per Trade? This is one of the most commonly asked questions by our members. How much should I put on a trade? The general information is very black and white. 1-2% of your bankroll. And for lower level traders this is generally what I recommend. If you are using a […]
So I’m a big fan of Navin over at UrbanForex, he’s an amazing trader and I highly recommend his challenge on YouTube. Today I’m reviewing his video titled “Pro Trading Strategy.” Below is my review of this video. The Strategy Itself So if you don’t want to watch a 2 hour video (I recommend you […]
Yesterday I emailed our subscribers asking what they wanted answers to and any issues they were having. One of the primary themes we saw was people hadn’t started yet, and worse they didn’t know how to get started. All I can say is don’t overthink it. I’ll get onto how much you need to get started […]
This site is designed to give you the best information when it comes to trading currencies. But although forex trading makes up 60% of my personal income, the other 40% comes from other investing. This includes stocks and shares but also a growing part comes from sports betting. When I tell people I have £50,000 […]
What Is Mindset? To most people “mindset” is how you see everyday life. Are you a happy or grumpy person? Are you positive or negative? That sort of stuff. But that’s just a very basic and poor view of what mindset actually is. Mindset isn’t the correct word in fact which is why I prefer […]